Ages 16 months to 36 months.
The Maple Tree toddler program is designed to recognize each child's development, as the child's personality continues to emerge. Maple Tree's program is built around the child's limitless curiosity and thirst for information. With our adult to child ratio of approximately 1-to-5, teachers are able to meet individual needs of each child.
In our bright and stimulating classrooms, each day is filled with thoughtfully crafted activities to develop the physical, cognitive, social, spiritual and emotional needs of the children. Through continuous observation and assessment, our highly qualified teachers are able to intentionally plan lessons that further children's developmental milestones. These experiences foster kindness, self-esteem, and friendship.
About Our Curriculum
Our primary lesson planning comes from the Early Learning Success curriculum. You may find out more by visiting Earlylearningsuccess.net. Our team of toddler teachers are experienced and creative, they draw upon supplementary activities based on the needs of the group as well as the needs of individual children. They consider Early Learning Success as a base for lesson planning and will add to and alter the curriculum as they see fit.
The children have extensive exposure to art, sensory media, music, literature, movement activities, concept reinforcement, sign language, and experiences in nature. Each day, we work on building relationships and we teach skills to promote social growth.
The teachers work with the children on skills such as dressing, feeding, and toileting. We communicate closely with parents to ensure our approach is consistent with the patterns children experience at home.
A thread of Christianity runs through our program. The children pray before they eat lunch, they sing traditional Bible songs at group time, and they enjoy weekly Bible stories. The Early Learning Success curriculum compliments our teaching of values via their Character Counts activities which reinforce characteristics such as being polite, friendly, helpful, and respectful.
- 6:30-7:30 AM — Arrival and free play time
- 7:30-8:30 AM — Breakfast (arrive by 8:00AM to participate in breakfast service)
- 8:30-10:45 AM — Curriculum time: art, gross motor (including playground), cognitive activities
- 10:45-11:30 AM — Group A lunchtime / Group B has story and play time on the ramp
- 11:30-12:15 PM — Group B lunchtime / Group A has story and play time on the ramp and diaper changes
- 12:15-12:45 PM — Free play and diaper changes for Group B
- 12:45-2:45 PM — Nap time
- 2:45-3:30 PM — Snack
- 3:30-4:00 PM — Classroom activities / Diaper changing
- 4:00-5:00 PM — Playground
- 5:00-5:30 PM — Story time / Check diapers
- 5:30-6:00 PM — Playground or free choice time
Toddler Full Day Tuition
Quoted prices are based on weekly rates
5 days $295/ week
4 days $256/ week
3 days $234/ week
2 days $156/ week
1 day $78/ week